What are the kinds of caricature?
- BLACK-AND-WHITE,rawing with a pencil or a coal, easy shading on the sheet of A4 (210*297 mm) . Sending to the client in the JPG format, with definition of 16mpx and density of 300 dpi. You can print the order to the size of 100x100 cm.
- COLOURED,drawing with a color pencil, shading on the sheet of A4 (210*297 mm) by crayons and pieces of chalk (pastel). Sending to the client in the JPG format, with definition of 16mpx and density of 300 dpi. You can print the order to the size of 100x100 cm.
- DIGITAL BLACK-AND-WHITE OR COLOURED,making on a computer or tablet in the editors of Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator. The digital coloured and black-and-white caricatures and portraits are sending to the client in the JPG format, with definition of 16Mpx on 300 dpi. Initial files are given on requirements. You can print the order to the size of 100x100 cm.
- FOR SHOULDERS,are making only without a subject. Main attention is focused on the lines of person.
- In to FULL HEIGHT,can be executed both without a subject (I.e. will be represented only character) and with a subject, by your description and consultations.
- WITH A PENCIL + ORIGINAL ON MAIL,100% is sent you original on the sheet of A4 and on an e-mail.
How long does it take to execute my order?
The term of the order of 3 to 5 days.
How do I get my order?
We will send the finished work to your e-mail in JPG format, 16Mpx resolution and density of 300 dpi.
What to send photos?
The recommended size for a photo making it to work - not less than 1 MB, with a clear image of a person (not blurry, out of focus). Select the best, your vzglad photo. High-quality picture is the key to excellent results.
What is the difference and electronic pencil caricature?
Pencil caricature light shading is performed on a sheet of A4 (210x297 mm) pencil and charcoal. The finished drawing is scanned and sent 16Mpx resolution and density of 300 dpi in the e-mail.
Electronic caricature running on a computer or a graphics tablet in Photoshop editors or Adobe Illustrator.
What are the dimensions of the finished work?
The work is performed 16Mpx resolution and density of 300 dpi and sent to you by e-mail in JPG format. At your option, "pencil + original by mail" sent to you 100% original on an A4 sheet, and to e-mail you get the digital version.
In what form I give the order?
You can print out the finished work in the laboratories of any size to the nearest 1 meter x 1 meter. The image is printed on photo paper or canvas. If you wish, you can arrange Baguette frame in a studio.